1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Self-Locking Properties in a Worm Gearbox
Yes, worm gearboxes exhibit self-locking properties, which can be advantageous in certain applications. Self-locking refers to the ability of a mechanism to prevent the transmission of motion from the output shaft back to the input shaft when the system is at rest. Worm gearboxes inherently possess self-locking properties due to the unique design of the worm gear and worm wheel.
The self-locking behavior arises from the angle of the helix on the worm shaft. In a properly designed worm gearbox, the helix angle of the worm is such that it creates a mechanical advantage that resists reverse motion. When the gearbox is not actively driven, the friction between the worm threads and the worm wheel teeth creates a locking effect.
This self-locking feature makes worm gearboxes particularly useful in applications where holding a load in position without external power is necessary. For instance, they are commonly used in situations where there’s a need to prevent a mechanism from backdriving, such as in conveyor systems, hoists, and jacks.
However, it’s important to note that while self-locking properties can be beneficial, they also introduce some challenges. The high friction between the worm gear and worm wheel during self-locking can lead to higher wear and heat generation. Additionally, the self-locking effect can reduce the efficiency of the gearbox when it’s actively transmitting motion.
When considering the use of a worm gearbox for a specific application, it’s crucial to carefully analyze the balance between self-locking capabilities and other performance factors to ensure optimal operation.
How to Calculate the Input and Output Speeds of a Worm Gearbox?
Calculating the input and output speeds of a worm gearbox involves understanding the gear ratio and the principles of gear reduction. Here’s how you can calculate these speeds:
- Input Speed: The input speed (N1) is the speed of the driving gear, which is the worm gear in this case. It is usually provided by the manufacturer or can be measured directly.
- Output Speed: The output speed (N2) is the speed of the driven gear, which is the worm wheel. To calculate the output speed, use the formula:
N2 = N1 / (Z1 * i)
N2 = Output speed (rpm)
N1 = Input speed (rpm)
Z1 = Number of teeth on the worm gear
i = Gear ratio (ratio of the number of teeth on the worm gear to the number of threads on the worm)
It’s important to note that worm gearboxes are designed for gear reduction, which means that the output speed is lower than the input speed. Additionally, the efficiency of the gearbox, friction, and other factors can affect the actual output speed. Calculating the input and output speeds is crucial for understanding the performance and capabilities of the worm gearbox in a specific application.
Lubrication Requirements for a Worm Gearbox
Lubrication is crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of a worm gearbox. Here are the key considerations for lubricating a worm gearbox:
- Type of Lubricant: Use a high-quality, high-viscosity lubricant specifically designed for worm gearboxes. Worm gearboxes require lubricants with additives that provide proper lubrication and prevent wear.
- Lubrication Interval: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals. Regularly check the gearbox’s temperature and oil condition to determine the optimal frequency of lubrication.
- Oil Level: Maintain the proper oil level to ensure effective lubrication. Too little oil can lead to insufficient lubrication, while too much oil can cause overheating and foaming.
- Lubrication Points: Identify all the lubrication points on the gearbox, including the worm and wheel gear surfaces. Apply the lubricant evenly to ensure complete coverage.
- Temperature: Consider the operating temperature of the gearbox. Some lubricants have temperature limits, and extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and the surrounding area clean to prevent contaminants from entering the lubricant. Use proper filtration and seals to maintain a clean environment.
- Monitoring: Regularly monitor the gearbox’s temperature, noise level, and vibration to detect any signs of inadequate lubrication or other issues.
Proper lubrication will reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth and efficient operation of the worm gearbox. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication specifications and intervals.
editor by CX 2023-09-13